- you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 ❤ ^_^
I hope you are having a great day (or) night wherever you are!!
I have decided to hold a Q &A to celebrate the beginning of summer. (Well, it will be summer where I live, and if it isn’t where you live, think of it as a celebration of your day!) This Friday will be my last day of school, and I am pretty excited for it!!
I have never held a Q & A before, so you have any tips for me, you can type them in the Google Form…..
Rules (And Other Info)
- Don’t type random characters into the Google Form.
- Please submit all of your question in one entry if possible. I will not be too strict about this rule.
- Don’t use bad language in the questions.
- Don’t ask any personal questions (such as where I live).
- Submit your questions by June 7th at 11:59 PM CST.
- I apologize in advance if I forget to type in your question!
The Google Form is here!!!
I am very much looking forward to seeing your questions!!
Hello, everyone!! I have some fun posts I am working on right now, but for today, I have another QOTD for you all!! This is the question: If it had been confirmed that there was another planet where humans could live and thrive, would you move there? Would the other planet be your summer home? xD
I am looking forward to reading your answers in the comments!!! 🙂
Hi 🙋♀️ everyone! I am thrilled to say that I got this notification a few days ago:
Thank you so much to all of my followers and viewers, and the people who take time to comment on my posts!! I cannot thank you enough!!!😘
Hi everyone!! First of all, what do you think this post is about? If you have a guess, please comment your guess before continuing to read this post. 🙂
This post is about…
So, what have I been doing? Well, I haven’t been posting much because the volleyball season ended, and I signed up for my school’s basketball team (Even though I am not so good at it xD). It’s been going pretty well so far, busy, but fun. There are so many practices, and I had my first game last Wednesday. We were playing against people who were older than us and were very tall and aggressive. We lost, but it was really fun!!
So yeah, that’s what I have been doing, and I will try and post more often!!! I am looking forward to seeing your guesses in the comments…
Hi everyone!! I hope you are having a good day so far. I completely forgot to tell you all that I started a blog with a friend a few weeks ago. Here it is!!
Hi everyone! I understand that I didn’t give y’all much time to submit your winter stories. Don’t know what I’m talking about? This might explain things.
As you just read, I understand that I didn’t give y’all much time to submit your winter stories. So, the due date is going to be April 20th 3:30 PM, six days before my birthday 😉 . I hope that gives y’all enough time to respond, and I am extremely sorry for changing the due date over and over again.
My apologies again, and have a great rest of your day!!!!! ^_^
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Moi (Me in French xD)
- I L ❤ OVE acting. 🎭
- My hair is hard to handle xD.💇🏽♀️
- My parents are from India. 🇮🇳
Miriam’s Questions For Moi
- If you could pick any superpower, what would it be? Time-travelling! I’d love to see the future, see my past life, but also get to see history!!
- Besides the bare necessities (like food and water), what’s one thing you couldn’t go a day without? Uhhhhhhh, let’s see… I’m not sure I could go a day without another human being, or at least a dog or something.
- If you could have a meal with any two people, dead or alive, who would they be? Wow, this is hard. Uhhhh……. If you asked me this question every day, it would be different. But today it is Mackenzie Ziegler and Alex Morgan. 🩰🎙️⚽🥅
- What was the last book you read? At school I read His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass, a fantasy book that’s part of a trilogy about this girl named Lyra and her adventures. No, I’m not going to do a whole book review on it today- sorry!
- What’s your favorite movie? #THIS IS SO HARD!!!! Ummmm, same with the last question where the answer will change every day. Ummmmmmmmm…… how about Madagascar for today? Yeah, that’s what I’ll go with.
My Best Post
I gtg to my Stats for dis…
Questions for Da Nominees
- What is your favorite background for a device?
- Your favorite book?
- Do you like messy or neat rooms?
- Are you simple or extra or in between?
- What is a physical object you would like to have? (This could be anything appropriate. 🙂 )
If any of you nominees does not want to participate, zat is fine and you don’t have to. 🙂
Alright, y’all! I hope you have an awesome rest of your day 🙂 …
Hello! I hope you are well. Today I am reblogging this post about International Women’s Day! It is International Women’s Day today- YAY!
Hello fellow bloggers! Today is Women’s Day! Here are 3 women who helped change the world.
Marie Curie (1867 – 1934)
Marie Curie was a famous Polish scientist. She was born in Warsaw, but later moved to France where she made an incredible discovery which would change the world. 🧪
J.K. Rowling (1965 – present day)
Alright, who doesn’t know the name ‘J.K. Rowling’? She is the author of the Harry Potter series! ⚡ Comment below if you love Harry Potter!
Malala Yousafzai (1997 – present day)
I think many of you have heard about Malala. In October 2012, she was shot by some Taliban soldiers – but she survived the attack! 😲
I hope you enjoyed this post on Women’s day. 😊